Contemplative Outreach was founded 30 years ago to transmit the living tradition of monastic spirituality and the contemplative Christian heritage to those living ordinary lives. Today, as an ecumenical global community of individuals and small faith communities, we annually
- serve over 40,000 people.
- support over 120 active contemplative chapters in 43 countries.
- support over 800 prayer groups, totaling more than 5,000 group members.
- teach over 15,000 people the practice of Centering Prayer and other contemplative practices through locally-hosted and online workshops.
- provide training and resources to local chapters and volunteers.
- publish and distribute the wisdom teachings of Fr. Thomas Keating and the practices of a contemplative life through books, audio and video media, the Internet, teleconferences, articles, etc.
For more information about gifting to Contemplative Outreach for the furtherance of Centering Prayer and the works of Fr. Thomas Keating throughout the world, please contact: Mary Anne Best, firstname.lastname@example.org, 973.838.3384 x 1008
If you would like to setup recurring monthly donations please send an email with your name, phone number, and the best time to call to email@example.com. You will be contacted shortly.
Or call the office 973-838-3384 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday