All are Welcome.
"Contemplation hastens the evolution of the human species.
Whoever finds this out and practices it
will hasten the evolutionary future
of the human family."
- Thomas Keating, Reflections on the Unknowable
We affirm our solidarity with the contemplative dimension
of other religions and sacred traditions.
- Contemplative Outreach Theological Principle 11
United in Prayer Day 2017 celebrates silence as a source of transformation and relationship with our Creator and with all creation. We invite you to join in silence with the worldwide community of Contemplative Outreach as a sign of unity and peace with and for the whole human family.
- Any silent prayer/meditation practice is welcome.
- Prayer times are in 30-minute segments. You may sign-up for as many segments as you wish.
- More than one person can sign-up for a particular segment.
- Groups may also sign up for a segment or segments.
- Prayer segments should appear in your local time zone for ease of choice and planning.
- Please go here to choose your time to participate. You will receive a confirmation email with your selected prayer segment(s).
If you have any questions, please email Pamela Begeman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please donate to support the sharing of Centering Prayer around the world.
Suggested donation $10.
I pray that they may be one,
as we are one, I in them
and you in me.
John 17: 22