Saturday March 16, 2019
Celebrating the gifts of the Spiritual Journey:
The gift of Thomas Keating and the gifts of Centering Prayer
Celebrate this 27th annual worldwide day of prayer in three ways:
- Attend a local group retreat. Check these local websites for event information. Here is a sample schedule to assist planning for a group retreat. Download Group Schedule
- Organize your own in-home retreat. Here is a sample schedule to assist planning for an individual retreat. Download Schedule
- A 24-hour, worldwide silent prayer vigil will be hosted on March 15-16. All are welcome to sign-up for 30-minute prayer periods, either as individuals or in groups. Online sign-up to come!
We offer these suggestions for spiritual enrichment:
- The beautiful, free, 19-minute Thomas Keating memorial video:
- or, choose a video segment from the Part II of the Spiritual Journey series on the Human Condition, in the support of Fr. Thomas's wish that all practitioners receive the gifts of this teaching. Choose any section you wish.
- or, choose a segment from the latest video series That We May Be One: Christian Non-Duality, available in DVD or mp4 versions.
Please donate to support the sharing of Centering Prayer around the world.
Suggested donation $10.