You are here
Centering Prayer Retreat
Into Unity Consciousness:
The Christian Contemplative Journey
June 13 - 17, 2018
This silent retreat, led by Fr. Carl Arico, Mary Anne Best, and Gail Fitzpatrick-Hopler, provides a safe space to be still and journey down the path of Christian contemplation. In this space, retreatants will open themselves, consenting to the divine presence and action in a process of interior transformation.
We will present recent works by Fr. Thomas Keating (one has never been presented at a retreat) and explore the concepts of higher levels of consciousness, Christian non-duality, and the capacity to see God in everything. There will also be time spent in Centering Prayer, the celebration of the Eucharist, the practice of Lectio Divina, daily prayerful movement/yoga and the opportunity to meet individually with retreat leaders for spiritual companioning.
This silent retreat includes:
- Recent works by Fr. Thomas Keating, including God is Love: The Heart of All Creation and That We May Be One: Christian Non-Duality. This will be the first time That We May Be One: Christian Non-Duality will be presented in a retreat.
- Contemplative teachings on higher levels of consciousness, Christian non-duality and the capacity to see God in everything
- 3-1/2 hours of Centering Prayer daily in common
- Celebration of the Eucharist
- The practice of Lectio Divina
- Daily prayerful movement/yoga
- Opportunity to meet individually with retreat leaders for spiritual companioning
- Silence and solitude
This retreat will be held in silence.
Limited scholarships available.
$540 - $800, depending on room choice.
For more informaton and to register, go here.