“We’re woven in a net of divine connectivity, and our problem is that we’re absent or half present from that awake alive-ness to the interpersonal beauty of the divine life. So come back again, and again, and again, to the name of God, the intention, the word that reflects the deepest purpose of your existence. Your God. Call upon God in the moment by remembering the name of God and joining that name with the movement of consciousness in your body, your breath anchoring in the heart as you breathe and open into the heart space, into pure awareness, releasing into silent presence.”
– David Frenette, in this session’s video teaching
Welcome to the second of three sessions for this Heart Intention self-guided e-course. This session contains the following components, all found below. You are encouraged to again begin with viewing the two teachings videos, then review the supporting information. Then you may wish to practice along with the practice session video.
- Heart Intention Practice with Attention to the Breath and God (about 28 minutes) with transcript.
- Heart Intention Practice with Presence to Others (about 18 minutes) with transcript.
- Recorded practice session 2 with Q&A (unedited, 90 minutes) with transcript.
- Supporting information
- Additional notes
- A Halo-nimbus visio divina meditation PowerPoint presentation
You can find the third and final session of this e-course here.