Reply To: Sunday March 10: Step Into The Light

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday March 10: Step Into The Light Reply To: Sunday March 10: Step Into The Light

Posted by Adeline Behm on March 17, 2024 at 8:29 pm #143118

Many, many years ago, when I was in training as a teacher. Our art teacher who went on to become a renowned artist, Wynona Mulcaster, taught an art class on Saturdays to youngsters 4-7 years. This was an non elective, but it nurtured something deep within me that set me on the path of Visio Divina as darkness/light became a major theme in the unfolding on my life. I developed this sense of seeing in the dark embracing the glimpse’s of light. Mike Moyers, image this week has led me to profound places. Sitting with the image as given the hands with long bold fingers holding/guiding the light. Below the hand I am sitting in this luminous presence. I turn the image 90 degrees. This luminosity flowing from the right,  turns in to the blue of serenity, beckoning me into the darkness, I turn the image 90 degrees again,  a white resurrection figure immerges, red fire to the right and the left above signify a coming through something intense; the red below to the right and to the left supporting the immerging luminous Presence, held up by the blue of serenity. Another 90 degree brings me back  to what I saw initially. “For you is the fountain of life, and in your light we see light.” Ps.36:10.When I awake these mornings, I sense presences walking though my being.