Centering Prayer as Practice and Process
March 11 – April 18, 2019
Hosted by our partner Spirituality & Practice
partial scholarships available from Contemplative Outreach
facilitated by Pamela Begeman, Mary Anne Best and Julie Saad
"God's first language is Silence."
- Thomas Keating
Be still and know
- Psalm 46: 10
If you are new to Centering Prayer or wishing to renew your practice, this retreat will assist you with deepening your relationship with God. We will focus on teaching and practicing the method of Centering Prayer and review its place in the Christian tradition, its conceptual background, psychological process, and share insights into establishing Centering Prayer as a way of life.
You can expect:
- 12 emails over six weeks, sent each Monday and Thursday.
- Practical instruction on the method of Centering Prayer, along with opportunities to practice together via Zoom video-enabled prayer chapels.
- Q&A with the retreat leaders.
- Links to video and audio teachings to support learning and practicing Centering Prayer.
- Community connection and support via the online Practice Circle forum.
- 4 CEHs for chaplains available.
For more infomation and to register, please go here.
Scholarships inquiries: Donna Cole, email@example.com.