A wonderful introduction to the subject of contemplation and the spiritual journey and its implications for personal and global freedom. It could also serve as the enrichment in a retreat or for prayer groups. Danish film director, Marie Louise Lefevre interviewed Fr. Thomas Keating in 2006 and what resulted was a spiritually enriching and stunningly beautiful film. The conversation between the director and Fr. Thomas and the beauty of the film’s images serve to express what the contemplative life is about.
- -Introduction by Gail Fitzpatrick-Hopler, 4 min.
- -Invitation from God (main segment), 29 min.
There are eight more selected conversations which total 90 minutes.
- – The Five Levels of Consciousness, 8 min.
- – Lectio Divina – Spiritual Reading of Scripture, 10 min.
- – Centering Prayer, 14 min.
- – Prayer in Secret – Matthew 6:6, 8 min
- – Centering Prayer and Divine Therapy, 6 min
- – The Spiral Staircase and The Paschal Mystery, 14 min
- – The Great Banquet: All are Invited, 16 min
- – Inter-Religious Dialogue and The Concept of God, 17 min
With 19-page booklet.