Resources for Forming Centering Prayer Groups and Contemplative Outreach Chapters
- Definition of Terms: This document includes definitions of frequently-used terms and acronyms within Contemplative Outreach.
- The Responsibilities of an International Chapter: This document lists all the countries around the world where Contemplative Outreach has prayer groups or chapters. It also provides guidelines on the formation of and responsibilities of a formal Contemplative Outreach chapter.
- Guidelines for Forming a Centering Prayer Group: This document includes guidelines on how to form and conduct a Centering Prayer group as well as recommended guidelines for a Centering Prayer group leader (facilitator).
- "Establishing a Contemplative Outreach Chapter" video (below): a 16-minute online video discussion with Susan Komis and David Muyskens, providing ideas, guidelines, and support for forming a local Contemplative Outreach chapter.
- For Experienced Practitioners: Servant Leader Formation Training information will be available for 2012