Practices for Contemplative Living: Advent Day of Prayer with Fr. Carl Arico
December 16 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$20.00
Join a group of centering prayer practitioners to support each other on the contemplative path. Modeled after what was formerly known as the 9-month course, the program will be based on Julie Saad’s book, “Contemplative Life: Discovering Our Path to the Heart of God“. All are welcome. We meet the 3rd Saturday of each month from October 2023 through April 2024. Overnight accommodations are available. In December, Fr. Carl Arico will offer an Advent Day of Prayer.
Explore a different contemplative practice each month:
• October 22 – Fundamentals of Centering Prayer and Holy Listening
• November 18 – Guided Meditation (Stepping Stones)
• December 16 – Advent Day of Prayer with Fr. Carl Arico
• January 20 – Logging
• February 17 – Spiritual Reading
• March 16 – Going Deeper in Daily Life
• April 20 – Lectio Divina
Limited spaces are available to stay overnight at St. Walburga Monastery for a separate charge.