- This event has passed.
The Transformative Power of Centering Prayer in Times of Chaos, Impasse, and Growing Divisions
March 19 @ 11:00 am - March 21 @ 5:00 pm$285
Enter the Chaos: Engage the Differences to Make a Difference
March 19 – 21, 2021
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM daily (Eastern time zone)
This three-day Centering Prayer retreat draws on
• the transformative power of Centering Prayer
• capacity to exercise contemplative power
• understanding our role in the evolutionary process
• willingness to welcome our own ongoing personal transformation
• conscious intent of the values we want to embody
• back-to-back Centering Prayer sessions to start each day
• contextualization of our work sourced from a contemplative heart
• understanding the evolutionary development of consciousness
• learning the specifics of the integral theory of spiral dynamics
• learning the skillful means to engage in transformative change
• applying what we learn to real situations which are characterized by tension among different stages of consciousness and seemingly opposing value systems
About the Institute for Communal Contemplation and Dialogue
The Institute for Communal Contemplation and Dialogue (ICCD) of Detroit MI has designed and developed this retreat. The ICCD retreat guides will be: Nancy Sylvester, IHM; Margaret Galiardi, OP; and Vernice Solimar, Ph.D.
Please register using the link below.